1st day of school
yup.... back to school. it has been an interesting summer here. mostly unproductive except when I went to california. i had a great time there playing and seeing friends and family. spent most of the time in sacramento, and was called uncle for the first time. interesting. i sorta liked it. must admit.
we will see how this semester goes at purchase. i am truly burned out, and i think it is going to take a lot to make me enjoy it. i hope i will. i also have to figure out the work thing. i have a feeling that i can put it all together and pull this off just teaching.
i have...
the muzic store...
musical associates agency....
on my own....
i need to go to the eastchester music center to see if they need anyone.
i also need to start figuring out what i am going to do when i am done with school. I have to start looking into the teaching thing, seeing what schools are available... etc. maybe join the iaje or something.
I suppose overall I just need to figure out what I want out of this big sphere.
we will see how this semester goes at purchase. i am truly burned out, and i think it is going to take a lot to make me enjoy it. i hope i will. i also have to figure out the work thing. i have a feeling that i can put it all together and pull this off just teaching.
i have...
the muzic store...
musical associates agency....
on my own....
i need to go to the eastchester music center to see if they need anyone.
i also need to start figuring out what i am going to do when i am done with school. I have to start looking into the teaching thing, seeing what schools are available... etc. maybe join the iaje or something.
I suppose overall I just need to figure out what I want out of this big sphere.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home