Thursday, July 21, 2005

next

well... just had a serious workout at the gym. I ran on the treadmill so hard that I began to get that detached feeling like i would get in high school when sprinting at the end of a long distance run. The feeling is that you are being detached from your body and just watching it run. You feel very relaxed. I think that exercising is really beginning to improve my general happiness. When I am not doing anything it can really make my depressed and kill my ambition. I dont know, maybe I need some antidepressants. I am a little worried about getting into that zone, but maybe I shouldnt be..... that is something I think I need to think long and hard about.

I feel at times like i need to do something completely different than what I am doing now. I dont know how i can get into that, but I have to somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home